Ohio-Columbus
Options

I'm so indecisive :/

Plan on getting married May 4th 2013

I was going to originally have a superman themed wedding (not too comicy that it would look like a birthday party)
Then we decided well purple, silver and black would be gorgeous, and I want a theme...
I dont know what kind of theme I want.
I need some ideas!

Thank you!
-=Chesney=- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm so indecisive :/

• Options
    abt87abt87 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    The theme is.....YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!! :)   stick with the colors you have, maybe do the superman logo on the cake.  I feel like themes can be tacky if it's too "in your face"  And they can be expensive. Do you have a venue yet?
  • Options
    We're going to go look at Tall Timbers tomorrow and if it's everything we want we will be booking it. I've seen purple butterflies for invites and it's not something I want, i have to find plain invites. I'm driving myself crazy here lol ><

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_im-so-indecisive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:8a9ce0e9-7d3d-41c8-aa73-eb3e36213fd2Post:cb59f46f-9598-4acc-a5c1-622beef79705">Re: I'm so indecisive :/</a>:
    [QUOTE]The theme is.....YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!! :)   stick with the colors you have, maybe do the superman logo on the cake.  I feel like themes can be tacky if it's too "in your face"  And they can be expensive. Do you have a venue yet?
    Posted by at842205[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Tall Timbers is beautiful!!! i have a very small budget and it was JUST out of reach!  Hope you love it as much as i did! :)
  • Options
    Kleem, where are you getting married at?!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_im-so-indecisive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:8a9ce0e9-7d3d-41c8-aa73-eb3e36213fd2Post:aeea6fa6-e257-4219-ab82-58e45db61b8a">Re: I'm so indecisive :/</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tall Timbers is beautiful!!! i have a very small budget and it was JUST out of reach!  Hope you love it as much as i did! :)
    Posted by kleem15[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Kleem, where are you getting married at?! In Response to Re: I'm so indecisive :/ :
    Posted by cdevine[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am getting married at Clase All Occasions... it is straight up St Rt 23 just north of Delaware before you get to Marion.  Its literally in the middle of a corn field but the outdoor ceremony spot is lovely! Not as beautiful as Tall Timbers but you have to make do with what ya got! hahaah :)</div>
  • Options
    I live near All Occasions and the main complaint I have is that it is off a major highway and the noise. The outside space is not as beautiful as other places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards