Michigan-Detroit
Options

Dessert Table!

We get to choose five desserts for our dessert table.  I was thinking mini-cheesecakes, maybe something brownie like.  I kind of want things that are a little more elegant (like not cookies).  We're also having a chocolate fountain and cake, of course.

If you had a dessert table, what did you have or will have?  What would you like to see on the table when you go to a wedding?

Thanks!!

Re: Dessert Table!

• Options
    What about little cream puffs or eclairs? Also, little fruit tartlets could be cute, lemon bars, things like that. If you were getting really fancy, you could do little custard/mousse cups or fresh fruit/whip cream cups or something like that.

Now I need some dessert!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    TARTLETS!!!  Omg YUM!  I think you just need to have variation so if people don't like chocolate, they have some choices.  I love the idea of little lemon or raspberry tarts.  Mousse cups would be phenomenal as well.

Can I come to your wedding???
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Girls, I'll let ya what, stop by Waldenwoods in Hartland about 10:30p on 6-9-12 because I'm sure we'll have some desserts left over!Laughing

Great ideas so far, thank you!!!

BTW, Meegles and Aloisk57, I PM'd you both this week about vendor stuff!
  • Options
    Yikes, sorry Amy! YGPM
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My faves:
    Lemon tartlets
    Key lime tartlets
    Eclairs
    Mini creme brulee

Have you thought about a sundae bar? We had one, our caterer brought in 3 types of Ray's ice cream and Ray's raspberry sorbet.......various liquid toppings, fresh fruit, sprinkles, crushed Oreos, etc. Everyone loved it. I had them put scoops of the raspberry sorbet (best I ever ate other than my homemade) in my champagne flute and I put champagne over it.......OMG it was die to for!
  • Options
    Check out Adrienne Bowen Events www.AdrienneBowenEvents.com for ideas on Dessert Tables, Candy Buffets, Cake Pops, Cupcake Push Pops, Chocolate Fountains and much more!
  • Options
    We're doing a desert table, too! My plan is to stop in to a couple gourmet grocery stores (like Holiday Market, maybe Hiller's, etc) and check out their bakery selection. That might give you some ideas of things you didn't think about.

Some more thoughts... mini cupcakes, "pushpop" cupcakes, cakepops, mini tarts of any kind, chocolate dipped fruit, dessert "kabobs"... there are so many possibilities! Have a yummy time deciding!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    adrienne bowen - you are spamming the boards with your advertising.  i am reporting all of  your posts.  This is against the rules in the pesky terms of service  you agreed to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards