Pennsylvania
Options

QOTD: Who are your pets and where did you get them??

I rescued Scuttlebutt from a co-worker's yard in 2006. A stray momma cat had her litter under their storage shed. One by one they were crawling on and slipping under the cover of their in-ground pool. He was the last little baby left, and I had to crawl under their shed to get him.

Bucko was found by my MOH the July before our wedding. She was driving home when she spotted what she thought was a styrofoam cup sitting on the double yellow line. As she got closer she realized it was a little kitty curled up sitting there.  When she brought him to my house we realized he is completely deaf!

Gizzie is the newest addition to our little family. We were at the EAA in Syracuse and there was a litter of pups for sale. Mike was completly smitten and we brought this little fella home. He is such a great puppy!

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
Updated Bio
E-mail Me!

Re: QOTD: Who are your pets and where did you get them??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aw cute, How do you post pics in your posts?
  • Options
    lwolfflwolff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Dixie and Daisy. They are rescues from the Humane Society in Houston (when I was down there). I don't have any recent photos so I will have to take a few and post them later.
  • Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is Ruger and we rescued him from Last Chance Ranch in Quakertown Jan. 2009. He was supposed to be a Rottie/shepard mix but he's more Doberman/Pitt mix and is such a little spoiled brat but we love him anyway!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards