New Jersey
Options

Would you think twice about this??

I'm doing my invites now and just realized that on the actual invitation I wrote it out "three o'clock" but on the reception inserts I wrote "half past 5 o'clock" 

Would you even think twice about the fact that I didn't write 5 out???

Re: Would you think twice about this??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not at all!  :-)
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think anyone will notice, I think your fine.  
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It would, honestly, bother me if I had done it on my own invitations (I think because it is the type of thing that, if I had a similar inconsistency on something important at work, superiors would act as if the world was about to end).  So I totally understand why you're asking.  But even if I noticed it on someone else's invitations (probably not because it is on two different cards) I wouldn't think any less of the invitations or the people involved.  And I'm extremely nitpicky :)

Not worth worrying about at all!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    fuggetaboutit!
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't give it another thought :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think it's fine.  I'm the type of person that probably would notice, but wouldn't think bad of it.  Don't feel bad- I addressed a female friend's invite to "Mr. & Mrs. Female's Name Smith" instead of her husbands name.  Whoops!

• Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nope!  I probably would not even notice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We all think people care about these things, but they don't :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I had to read what you wrote twice just to find what was "wrong" with it - totally not a big deal at all! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_would-think-twice-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:b99a35ca-301e-48c2-9bba-41a46bef9addPost:b957d0fc-11b4-40d5-9207-4fad5fe931aa">Re: Would you think twice about this??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We all think people care about these things, but they don't :)
    Posted by ecg129[/QUOTE]

I agree, I see why you're asking and it would bother me also but no one will notice.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Not something I would redo the cards for.

*~allie~*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards