New Jersey - South

Photography

Hey girls! I was wondering if anyone could recommend reasonable photographers for the south jersey area.  We are looking for a company that will include: engagement session, our album, 2 parent albums, portraits, proofs, and pre-ceremony pics at both the bride's parents and the groom's parents homes.  Any suggestions?  

Re: Photography

• shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a feeling I know who this is...
    We used Hallmark photography in Berlin and they included all of that except for the engagement shoot.  We also had video included in our package.  I'm sure they will work with you to create a package that will include what you are looking for if it is not one of their standard ones.  We were super happy with Dave and the pictures he took.
    Here's the link to their site, check them out.
    http://www.hallmarkphoto.com/index.php
    Photobucket
  • OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    We are using Sarah Miller Photography.  Sarah is great to work with, really nice and down to earth.  Since you didn't give a price range, I'm not sure what you feel is "reasonable".  And since you are in NJ, you will not be charged sales tax since she is based in Philly. 
  • smartlyprettysmartlypretty member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Pravada Photography! They are seriously artists. I'm not sure what reasonable means though....We are paying about $4,000 for everything you listed above. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • edited December 2011
    We used Pravada as well (Julie was our photographer) and our pictures were amazing. We got an engagement session, full day coverage (with 2 photographers), DVD of all pictures taken, 4x6 set of proofs, 2 parent albums, 2 8x10s and an 8x10 album (30 pictures) for under $3k. They have a ton of packages so the option for more prints or fancier albums is there. They're located in Cherry Hill and will travel (our E-pics were in Philly and wedding was in Galloway.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • smartlyprettysmartlypretty member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Nina- I'm so happy you loved your photos! I'm seriously so excited for them to photo our wedding. Their albums were amazing. We upgraded a bit (generous in laws), but I thought their prices were very good for what you were getting.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Dempsey Photography is who we are using. Paul is really great and he is reasonably priced. His work is outstanding.

Check him out at:  http://pauldempseyphotography.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • MLincoln17MLincoln17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls soo much!  We will def look into all of these photographers!
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer Childress.. She does amazing work!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards