African American Weddings

Cat out of the bag

So I live in Pa and all my friends live in NY NJ. So one of my NJ friends texts me asking if I wanted to go to a burlesque show. I didn't think too much about it bc Philly is the closest city for my NJ friends to hang out but this weekend and all my friends even the NY ones were coming. Thought this was a little suspcious but whatever. But then I was copied on a decoy email to divert what plans were really being made, but someone asked are they still doing the thing for me. Lol So I guess I might be having my bachelorette party this weekend. Kind of glad I found out. Now I gotta find a cute outfit, but have absolutely no time to do so. What is a girl to do.

Re: Cat out of the bag

• lol well damn....they messed that all up....why don't you have time to find something?
  • Little black dress always looks nice!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Let us in on the recap!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cat-out-of-the-bag?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c6d7d6f5-424b-4050-a88c-1a1bc422f286Post:a7fdbc86-f9ff-462c-bcc1-579ef3da8f3a">Re:Cat out of the bag</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let us in on the recap!
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

Definitely will. One of my other friends called me and was like we tried to keep it a secret but it isn't working well and gave me the details to make sure that it was ok with me. So it sounds like we will have fun will give you an update afterwards.
  • Cant' wait to hear all about it. Get some pics too!!!!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards