September 2013 Weddings
Options

florist 911

Ok so I'll wedding/reception venue have good relationships with other venues. They gave me the number of a florist I went had a meeting we talk about everything from ceremony, reception and bouquets. They were going to write everything up and email us the price and deposit that was back in November and we haven't heard from them yet. Went to wedding venue over the weekend and told our planner about it and she said she will take care of it give her a week. Should I give my planner time to work it out or start looking for a new florist?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: florist 911

• Options
    I would give your planner at the venue a week to work it out before you start looking into other options. I know if I were the planner and I put in all that work to hurry and figure things out for you and once I got back to you, you say "oh, thanks- but we got it covered." I'd be alittle upset.

I think with 7 months left, you should still be okay even if you have to start from scratch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeah, She said give her a week, I'd give her the week. When the week passes, if you haven't heard back from her, touch base again. If after that you still have got nothing from her, I'd start looking. 

For now leave it with her.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would give her the week. But.... I would also spend time starting talking to other florists since it may take time for them to also get quotes together if you plan on comparing any prices.  If you aren't planning on any comparisons, then wait the week and don't contact any others until the week is up.
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards