Colorado-Denver

Chuppahs!!!!

Hey everyone!

I'm started to really enjoy these discussion boards! Since I'm relatively new to Denver, it's nice to read ya'lls recommendations about things here in Denver.

Anyway, I'm having a Jewish wedding at the Grand Hyatt downtown on July 3, 2011 and I am having a bear of a time finding a chuppah (This is a Jewish wedding canopy)! There is another wedding in our synagogue, so we can't use their chuppah. My florist does not have one and I have one call out to another florist to simply do the chuppah alone.

We don't really want to DIY one, so do you guys have any recommendations or know of any florists who have a nice one? I've included a picture of exactly what I'm looking for to this post. Sigh...

Anyway, I just figured out what a GTG is and I would really love to come to the one at the Cherry Cricket. It's my favorite place here in Denver!!!

Re: Chuppahs!!!!

• edited December 2011
    i'm pretty sure i'm the only other MOT here and I have zero idea, I'll ask my FMIL, she might know
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I was looking for one as well, but had resorted to a DIY.  After talking to our florist, we are going to use the arbor type structure in the atrium at the DTC Hyatt as a chuppah.  I did find several kit type chuppahs on line that you can purchase.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You should talk to rental companies, one of them should have one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards