Texas-Houston
Options

Vendor Review - DJ's Unlimited

We used DJ's Unlimited for our wedding this past Sunday and Jason was our DJ.  We could not have asked for a better experience.  We sent in our program sheet and then met with him about two weeks before our wedding.  Jason had great suggestions for ways to make the day special and songs to add in.  On the day of, he was on time, smiley, and did a fantastic job!!  Jason met with me before the ceremony to ask a few last-minute questions and was in such a great mood that it put me at ease.  He did both our ceremony music from a CD I provided as well as our reception.  I was secretly thrilled when the best man told me that Jason wouldn't play his song request (he had asked for a song we had on the Do Not Play list).  I told best man to ask for something else and was psyched that our instructions were followed.  Throughout the night, if we needed something, Jason was there.  He wasn't in our faces but popped up at just the right moments to check in with us.  Everything went so smoothly from start to finish and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend DJ's Unlimited and Jason specifically to any Houston bride!
Our Wedding Day

Re: Vendor Review - DJ's Unlimited

• Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind if I asked you how much it cost and how many hours you got for the money? It would help alot.

Thanks.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sure.  We got a $1300 package with a $400 discount (preferred vendor for venue) for a total of $900.  That included:

Ceremony music and second sound system (one hour) ($150)
    Four-hour reception with DJ, sound system, mic and senior DJ in tux ($500)
    Four uplights ($50 each)
    Premium Uplights ($250) - Starry night ceiling display
    Our Wedding Day
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am glad everything went well on your wedding!  I love hearing how awesome the DJ service is bc that's who we are using next month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards