Christian Weddings

Hello Groupon Honeymoon!!!

Ok, so I'm pumped, and needed to tell someone! 

Groupon just offered a deal on the Island we were planning on honeymooning on. Unfortunately the deal expired three months before our trip. I called the resort and they offered us a crazy awesome deal! We are now getting our honeymoon for HALF OFF! I can't believe it! We are so stoaked! We are going to Nevis Island in the West Indies. 

Seriously ladies! Check out Groupon if you don't have a place picked! 
PostCeremony-131.1

Re: Hello Groupon Honeymoon!!!

• Congratulations, I'm excited for you guys!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Woohoo!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • oh wow, that's amazing! congrats
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's awesome! Congrats!!
  • So cool! Good deal!
  • That is so exciting! God is awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WOW!  Congrats! 

I know the HM discount feeling!  My mom used Coke Reward Points to get us two free one-day tickets to Universal Studios (we went to Disney World for our HM) which saved us like $100!  She also managed to find us a discounted rate for our hotel that saved us over $500!  And I used my own reward points to buy our Disney World tickets, which were ALSO $500!  I am a huge vacation discount fan!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hello-groupon-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:31b34791-5709-4913-ad27-4e0a83f75c41Post:46b4f3f6-38d8-42f7-bb69-3bc7788602eb">Re: Hello Groupon Honeymoon!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW!  Congrats!  I know the HM discount feeling!  My mom used Coke Reward Points to get us two free one-day tickets to Universal Studios (we went to Disney World for our HM) which saved us like $100!  She also managed to find us a discounted rate for our hotel that saved us over $500!  And I used my own reward points to buy our Disney World tickets, which were ALSO $500!  I am a huge vacation discount fan!
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>It is such a good feeling! We are talking about taking a one-year anniversary trip to Ireland with the extra money. Or getting new hardwood floors ;) </div>
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hello-groupon-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:31b34791-5709-4913-ad27-4e0a83f75c41Post:78f48f1d-d329-4868-ba1c-f1e41f8ffa0e">Re: Hello Groupon Honeymoon!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello Groupon Honeymoon!!! : It is such a good feeling! We are talking about taking a one-year anniversary trip to Ireland with the extra money. Or getting new hardwood floors ;) 
    Posted by RebeccaJac[/QUOTE]
    DH and I are going to Disney World again in June with my family with our extra money.  And guess what?  My mom used a pin code to get us all a free quick service dining plan - so FREE FOOD the whole trip!  YAY!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • That is so cool!  Congrats!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards