DC

NWR- Trip to DC

Hi ladies! I'll be spending next week in the DC area for work. Time will be split between Arlington, DC, Dulles, and Harrisonburg.  Any recommendations on fun things to do, good places to eat?

Re: NWR- Trip to DC

• What do you like to do and what do you like to eat?
  • If your in the arlington area, head to clarendon. There are a ton of great restaurants right near the metro! Also in arlington is willow which is a great french fusion by an ex white house chef. In DC i would recommend Matchbox (great local dc chain, amazing gourmet pizza) and also jaleo (spanish tapas). 
  • Thanks tessb for the recommendations!

calliopeia, my coworker and I like basically all food, we try to go to unique places when we travel that we don't have back home (so no national chains or fast food or anything). We go to a lot of the places that they feature on dine ins, drive ins, and dives, and other shows and have yet to be dissappointed!
    We will be working everyday so we are looking for any fun things to do in the evening/night 
  • I second Jaleo's which has locations in Bethesda, Crystal City, and DC.  Any restaurant owned by their owner Jose Andres is good.  I would check out one of the Ethiopian places down on U St, since I know that is something that not alot of other cities have.  Alero's which has several locals in DC is my favorite Mexican Restaurant, their one location is right next to the U St Metro. 
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards