Georgia-Atlanta

Bridal Shower

So excited!! My shower is on Saturday!! I can't wait!! (sorry just had to share) Smile

Re: Bridal Shower

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  Have the best time! :)
  • BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! Do you know any details, or are they being sneaky? Have so much fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds like fun! Have a great time!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     They wont tell me anything!! Thanks yall
  • BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, have a great time today!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks it was a great shower!! My dad's side of the family didn't show up and I was wondering why. When I came home my FI was standing on the front porch and said my aunt just called. My grandad was sent to the hospital this am and they didnt want to call me and ruin my shower (they know I would've been at the hospital in a heart beat). We went right away and saw them. They said they were so sorry and they were going to throw me a tea or something. I didn't care about that just that my grandad gets better. He has been sick for about 2 months. I pray he will be better in time for my wedding cuz I couldn't imagine him not being there!!

Once again though the shower was beautiful and a lot of fun!! I have the best bridesmaids/FSIL/FMIL in the world!!
  • BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad to hear the shower was great, but I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa! That's so stressful. I'll keep him in my prayers. It sounds like you have a close family, I'm sure all the love will help him rally in time for your day! I'm sure he wants to be there badly too!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear the shower was good but I'm so sorry about your Grandad.

It would make me super sad if my Grandpa got sick before my wedding too. I guess its just one of those things you have to hand over to God because you have no control over his health! I will pray for him.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards