Kentucky

DON'T USE TALON WINERY!!!!!

Talon is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

(If this whole description is too long just skip to end.)

We signed a contract with them and payed our deposit. When we got the bill before the wedding it was different than what we were told we would have to pay.
    I called and tryed to get it sorted out and Sharon Rowe their contact told me she  never said it was paid and would contact her boss and get back to me.  She never did so the next week I called again and she said she hadn't talked to her boss and would call me right back. She didn't so we called back again and she said she had just talked to her boss.  She wasn't willing to change the bill and there was nothing we could do but forfit  part of our deposit and leave.
    We immediately looked up her Boss Lori Baumgardner's number and called her.  Sharon had never talked to Lori. She had no idea what was going on. After waiting two hours she told us there was nothing she could do either.  
    They don't understand why we have a problem paying the money we were told that we had already paid and she says that it isn't their fault so we have to pay.  Then she told me that I was lying and pretty much threatened that if we try to go to court to get our money because they broke their own contract that it wouldn't matter because she is a lawyer and there is nothing I can do. 
     All of this took place over a three week period. They were extremely rude and unhelpful! They were also trying to stall us until we couldn't get any money back for the deposit. 

We are definatly cancelling our date!!!! 

THE SHORT VERSION:
          They billed us differently than their contreact said I got called a liar by two people and threatened by the manager. They are horrible to work with and they will be sweet and innocent on the phone, but screwing you over behind your back. They won't tell the truth or give you your money back when they are the ones who screwed up.  It took 3 weeks just to get to this point because they put us off. Now we only have a couple days to send in our cancellation before they say that they will keep all of our money.  DON"T USE TALON!!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DON'T USE TALON WINERY!!!!!

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It would probably be best to edit out the last names in this.

I understand your frustration and I would be angry, too.  But the employees who may not have any control over the company policy should be protected, KWIM?

I hope everything works out for you somehow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards