Massachusetts-Boston

Nahant- Oceanview or Bayside? Anyone have any opinions?

anyone getting married there or been to a wedding there? Which would you reccoment?

bayside is cheaper but not sure how the location is .. going to set up a time to see it soon. any feed back would be good. thanks!

Re: Nahant- Oceanview or Bayside? Anyone have any opinions?

• AlyssaC417AlyssaC417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceanview does have a better location and is bigger but a little more outdated. Bayview is almost like one big room but up to date. Not a big parking lot so not sure where guests park. It is right on the ocean and they have a little grass area in which you can take pictures. Good packages that include everything. Oceanview is very big and has an upstairs and downstairs. Separate rooms and big  reception room with balcony. Lots more room for outdoor pictures but it is more outdated in decor. Although it isn't awful it probably is an acquired look for a lot of people. I looked at both of them for my wedding and they both came up above my budget. I probably would have had chosen Oceanview over bayview if I had the money but that's my personal preference I would recommend going to look at both. Good luck!
    64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thank you for the response.

yes, from the looks of the pictures online it looks very outdated Undecided.. but the ocean view is a huge plus... Bayside seems fairly resonable fo 39.95 a person, for the cheapest package ...
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with AlyssaC417.  I looked at all of those and could tell you the exact same thing.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards