California-Los Angeles

ITS OFFICIAL!!! I have a

DATE SET! I am officially an August 31, 2012 bride.  I am getting married at THE VINEYARDS in Simi Valley.  I am sooo excited and its officially surreal.  Now the real planning begins!

Ladies, you have been amazing! I have gotten soooo much information from you.

Thanks...Kindra

Re: ITS OFFICIAL!!! I have a

• monet7383monet7383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on that check and have lots of fun planning, When its gets overwhelming just take a break and come back to it the next day. My date got pushed back and I am now an August 4th bride and that has worked for me so far
  • RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Have fun with the rest of your planning. The Vineyards will be beautiful for an end of summer wedding. 
  • michsancmichsanc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I originally thought of that place but decided on something closer to home.....have fun with the planning! best wishes
    Anniversary
  • MellyMel88MellyMel88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Very exciting, I looked at their website, it's beautiful! Do you mind if I ask what their pricing is? I'm doing an October wedding next year. I think I've found the place but I'd like a back up just in case. Thanks and Happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Ladies.

**Mellymel88** I booked an all inclusive package that came with the florist, Dj, Cake and photographer, along with a sit down dinner...it is $115 a person.

• simplestlifesimplestlife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I almost booked that place too because it's less than a five minute drive from my dad's house. The hills of Simi are so beautiful. That will make a great backdrop for your ceremony, and the venue has a bunch of windows if I remember correctly. And it's awesome that it comes with so much. I booked a package deal out in Camarillo.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MellyMel88MellyMel88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info and congratualtions again. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katzluv88katzluv88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked there they have amazing places for pictures which is why i was considering there. the owner was awesome too. Congrats on that check and happy planning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • theKylieBridetheKylieBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see it all come together. The Vineyards is BEAUTIFUL!
  • edited December 2011
    Woohoo! Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay...Kindra, now the real planning begins..How exciting
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards