December 2012 Weddings

The Last Adventure Before "I Do"

So my Fiance and I really like the Lord of the Rings movies. They are his favorite movies and he has read all 3 books, plus The Hobbit & The Silmarillion (I think that's how it's spelt). Well...The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey is coming out the day before our wedding. He obviously wants to go to the midnight showing, so we are inviting our wedding party to go the midnight showing as our last adventure before the big "I do." We are so excited!!! I've even made cute little invites for the movie :)
Anybody else doing something like this? (A party with the wedding party before hand)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Last Adventure Before "I Do"

• I'm not planning on doing anything like that, but I think your midnight movie plan sounds like a ton of fun!! I think that is a great thing for you to do together since it's something you both really love!! And if I were in your wedding party, I would be totally excited about doing this with you! Sounds like a fabulous wedding extravaganza!! :)
    Anniversary Visit The Nest!
  • That's so cute! We plan on seeing the Hobbit at midnight. We are getting married on the 22nd so I think it's about a week before our wedding.

Love your idea!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards