Illinois-Chicago

FOR SALE!! items still for sale, willing to reduce some prices!

Check out my Married Bio for FOR SALE items, I am willing to work with some of the pricing if need be.

Re: FOR SALE!! items still for sale, willing to reduce some prices!

• edited December 2011
    I am interested in the martini glasses and the vases.  Can you tell me where you are located?

Alice Fournier
  • edited December 2011

Sorry it took so long to get back to you :)  I am in the NW suburbs, Elgin area. 

Just to clarify, I only have the 7 1/2" vases available.  And I do still have the martini glasses as well.  Let me know if you still want them!

Thanks!

• edited December 2011

I know someone is already interested, so I'm not really looking to buy, but I was curious where you got your martini glasses because I want to use something similar as centerpieces and I need 12!

image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    kitkat - I got them from a former knottie, but I've seen them at Michaels and JoAnn stores.  I think they are normally $15-20 a peice.  I know I only have two, but if they don't get sold, do you want me to let you know?
  • meg4niermeg4nier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your response.  I bought some at Michael's for 12.95 with a 50% coupon before I saw your answer!  Good luck.
  • meg4niermeg4nier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BTW - Your wedding pictures are AWESOME!  What a beautiful bride.
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I would like to buy the 7.5" vases! my Fiancee can pick them up he lives in Elgin! PM me!
    image 254 Invited image 68 Accepted image 27 Declined image 159 No Response yet Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards