Vermont

Caterer

We've booked a space for our rehearsal dinner and are having a really hard time finding an affordable caterer.  We need someone very budget friendly, who can do a completely vegetarian menu, in the Burlington area.

Re: Caterer

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_vermont_caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:131Discussion:7ac9d22b-a17b-456a-8090-0df2b8c1a033Post:46b72e66-4900-4e08-b26a-2ab4432c1f5e">Caterer</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've booked a space for our rehearsal dinner and are having a really hard time finding an affordable caterer.  We need someone very budget friendly, who can do a completely vegetarian menu, in the Burlington area.
    Posted by sarlvt[/QUOTE]

<div>Try Stone Soup in Burlington. Not sure about their catering prices, but they specialize in vegetarian food and it's EXCELLENT. One of my favorite places in VT.</div>
  • you could also try Sugar Snap - they're wonderful and even have some vegan options.
  • Hi, If you're still in need, I recommend cloud 9 caterers. A college friend of mine is now the manager, her name is Lindsey, she said to email or give her a call. She is awesome! Her email is lindsey.cloud9caterers@gmail.com or 802-655-7370. -Amanda
  • If your still looking you can look up The Wooden Spoon as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards