South Carolina
Options

Planning Help - Photography, DJ, Flowers,

Hello,
I am in desperate need of some help! I am looking to get married on May 12th on 2012 at the Hilton on Hilton Head Island. The first thing I need to figure out is my photography and I am hoping to keep it within budget. Any suggestions? I am looking for pictures that tell a story...

Re: Planning Help - Photography, DJ, Flowers,

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi there,  Were using A Floral Affair for our florist  http://www.afloralaffairhhi.com. I found them online and have only heard great things.   For photography we went with Chi Photography out of Charleston.  http://www.chiphotographyofcharleston.com. Found her as well online and after checking references and pricing.    Most important part for me so i'm excited.  As far as DJ were having the family friend do that. Hopefully, I won't regret not getting anyone.  So, I can't help you there.   Good luck!!

• Options
    msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Barefoot Diva for your photos. She is great. She did our engagement pictures. We really enjoyed working with her. www.barefoot-diva.com
    You can also check out Middle child photography.  He does great work also.  www.middlechildphotography.com

The dj we are using is from Charleston. His company is called the Music Maker. I am not sure of the website, but if you google you should find his site. 

Good Luck your planning.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Barefoot Diva for the photography.  Carol was the photographer for my June 4th wedding and I loved her!  Check out her website.

Our DJ was Charlie Roberts.  He was awesome.  I will have to look up his website info and post it.
  • Options
    acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christa Harder Photography is awesome!!!  All of her packages come with a CD, so you don't end up spending a ton of money ordering prints after your wedding.  www.christaharder.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my engagement pictures done by "the storyteller" he is based in greenville but doesn't them all over. He drove down to charleston where I am for mine.He is so amazing!!!!! He is very personable. Check out his website. the storyteller.com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards