North Carolina

Barn Venue Needed!

Hey guys! I'm looking for a barn venue within an hour of Hickory but NOT in Asheville. I think I've looked at every place possible in Asheville and haven't found on that I like. I'm having around 125-150 guest and have a budget at about $2k to $3k for the venue. Please let me know if you know of anything!

Re: Barn Venue Needed!

• Try the Sawyer Family Farmstead in Cashiers. I'm not sure of the price though.We wanted a barn wedding too but they are surprisingly few and far between in this area.
    FOR SALE - www.sd31942.weebly.com
  • Its not a barn but a farm...but my venue is 1812 Hitching Post in Harmony (near Statesville).  Its an all-inclusive venue
  • Thanks everyone! I'm looking for something a little closed to the Lenoir/Hickory area though.
  • I'm not sure if this is close to hickory but it's a cool new venue!

http://yesterdayspaces.com/
  • I am getting married in Vale, NC in a barn. It is an old general store, bed and breakfast, and an envent barm. 

• @Jessica.... How much does Red Bone willys charge for a ceremony/reception there?
  • @Kate...IT depends how many people you have. The more people, the higher the cost. Breakdown is 0-100 and 101-200, etc. We are having around 150 and for a Saturday the charge is $1350 if I remember correctly. I can get you more information from my contract and all the charges if you want. They have cheaper rates on days other than Saturday and also time of the day also. It is a bed and breakfast and also has a few little quaint cabins you can rent for the night/weekend. Just depends what your budget is and so on. Let me know if you want more information and I will pull my paper work out and give you all that is listed on mine.
  • www.theapplebarn.blogspot.com
    I photographed a wedding in Boone. The Apple Barn.

amelyajayne.com
    Good Luck!
    Kath~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards