Ohio-Northeast

flower factory?

I am making my own centerpieces and bouquets...and was wondering who has been to the flower factory and what you think.  I live about an hour away so its a little bit of a trip for me, but I am willing to travel if they have good stuff/deals.  any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Re: flower factory?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you referring to the one in Canton or the one in Cleveland (that you are an hour away from)? Personally, I've not been to FF. I did a lot of my 'wedding decor shopping' at Pat Catan's, Old Time Pottery and Marc's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Flower Factory! I plan on getting my centerpieces and containers for the candy buffet there, as well as ribbon, candles and frames.
  • edited December 2011
    I am referring to the one in Cleveland...and BTW..where is Old Time Pottery and what kind of products do they sell???.I have never heard of them.....Thanks!
  • yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you have not checked out save-on-crafts.com   -- this would also be a great place to look for flowers/centerpieces, etc.

• K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Old Time Pottery is up on W. 130th in Parma Hts. like sort of by the southland shopping center. They're kind of a discount decorating warehouse store with silk flowers, home goods like lamps, curtains, wall art, etc. and they also have some dishes, scrapbooking stuff, holiday decorations, discount sheets and towels, etc. http://www.oldtimepottery.com/

I LOVE IT for so many reasons. They are inexpensive and don't require a membership. And they have so much stuff. The store is enormous. :)
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is also a flower factory in aurora now if that is closer to you! i have bought a ton of stuff there :)
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• edited December 2011
    I went there a few days ago and they honestly donr have much besides candles and cheap looking favors.  Yes they do have guest books and things like that, but nothing really super different or interesting....
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always suggest making a day trip up to go to Old Time Pottery, Flower Factory and Hobby Lobby (I found the best silk stems at Hobby Lobby for bouquets, with OTP having the floral I used for my centerpieces)  I get random stuff at Flower Factory (I got my double votives there and OOT gift bags since those were the cheapest.).  OTP has unique glass (perfect for my Candy buffet) while Flower Factory has standard sizes and shapes and better pricing for buying in bulk. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards