Not Engaged Yet
Options

Make me laugh...please

I've been depressed a decent amount today.  I've had spurts of being on the verge of tears and wanting to smack one of my co-workers for chewing on ice ALL AFTERNOON! 

I know my hormones are all screwed up. I need to get my mind off this m/c.  Make me  laugh, please!

Re: Make me laugh...please

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    Lovebug I'm sorry to hear about this.  here's something i came across that made me laugh.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_make-me-laughplease?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7e61c2a1-fd81-48a8-aa96-4810d16d6004Post:6ea59161-38e9-4fdf-9154-2142229f4038">Re: Make me laugh...please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovebug I'm sorry to hear about this.  here's something i came across that made me laugh.
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

hahahahahah! I nearly spit my Dr. Pepper all over my laptop!!!!  Keep them coming.
  • Options
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I'm loving the You have been heealed......:)
  • Options
    I missed your thread yesterday.  I'm sorry about the miscarriage.  Physically, are you feeling ok?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_make-me-laughplease?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7e61c2a1-fd81-48a8-aa96-4810d16d6004Post:44a6a569-0e13-4bbb-9269-fc01f9e2d96c">Re: Make me laugh...please</a>:
    [QUOTE]I missed your thread yesterday.  I'm sorry about the miscarriage.  Physically, are you feeling ok?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I feel like I'm just having a really horribly painful and heavy period.  Other than that, and being depressed on and off throughout the day, I'm doing ok.  I'm sure things could be worse, but I'm managing. :)  All that matters is that I've got my bf and my son who love me.  As my son said to me earlier "You'll have a baby soon, because I know God will let you, and it'll be really cool."
  • Options
    Well, I'm glad you're ok physically at least.  I know it's got to suck to lose a pregnancy you really wanted and I'm sorry you're going through it.

Here's a funny for you:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards