Ohio-Northeast
Options

Akron Vendor Reviews

Now that the wedding is over here are a few reviews to help others:

Guys Party Center:  A+++++++
Amazing....I can't say enough good things about them.  They were always helpful, eager to help and soooo nice.  I love them!

Flowers:  Flowers by Kris...A++++
Very Very good...she does them out of her house on side and worked with my budget...she did such a good job.  If anyone wants her number please let me know.  She really is sooo good.

Photobooth:  Shutter Clutter.....A++++++
soooooo much fun to work with.  They really went above and were so amazing to work with.  They were much cheaper (around $600) and we had to pay an extra $35 for him to drive to Akron.  They were sooooo great and I recommend them highly to everyone.

Photography: Captured Memories......C
I'm so incredibly disappointed in most of the pictures.  He took 325 pics and of those I like probably 50 and we have to make a photo album with 150 pics....that I hate.  He was rude, acted annoyed with us, was not fun to take pics with and it was an overall bad experience.  I would NOT refer anyone to him....EVER.  All I want to do is cry and then cry again.  There is nothing we can do and it can never be fixed.  I am absolutely disgusted.  I don't how to tell him how upset I am or even if it would matter since you can never go back in time to capture certain things.

DJ: Beach Boyz...A+++
Nice, professional and easy to work with.  Followed our directions on what to play and when.  They were just amazing!

Overall, we had an amazing amazing amazing time..minus the photographer.

Re: Akron Vendor Reviews

• Options
    Lilaclover88Lilaclover88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews. I will AVOID Captured Memories like the plague! I am SO sorry your pictures were disappointing and that your photographer was a jerk!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards