African American Weddings

Questions about Weight Loss Mondays

So on Monday will we discuss what we DID or DIDN"T do the the week before (workout, meal plan, lbs lost/gained)? Or will there be questions posted for us to answer every Monday regarding our weight loss?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Questions about Weight Loss Mondays

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IDK, but I like the idea of the 1st one.
  • edited December 2011
    I think we should post our progress and routines. I'm sure the questions will arrise from that.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Great question! I agree with pp's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I'mma confess now..... I had shrimp and chicken parm with spaghetti the other nite.... AND a slice of carrot cake!

Whew!  Couldn't wait til Monday. Surprised
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_questions-weight-loss-mondays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:04ba67ef-c9a0-438c-9aa3-6f3ed9db56fcPost:a3333ffe-cf08-4a34-9806-c6defde36906">Re: Questions about Weight Loss Mondays</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I'mma confess now..... I had shrimp and chicken parm with spaghetti the other nite.... AND a slice of carrot cake! Whew!  Couldn't wait til Monday. 
    Posted by simbidi[/QUOTE]

LOL, your silly....oh lawd chicken parm is my weakness
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry it's just my organizational side taking over...I'll just fall back and wait to see the post on Monday....lol...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    report what we did and didn't do,Meal plans, workout plans. how our progression is going.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards