South Asian Weddings

AW Friday

Re: AW Friday

• edited December 2011
    Here are mine!

My garter! One is to throw and one is to save. We both LOVE the Dallas Mavericks so as my something blue and show spirit I got it.

This is my hair pin! I went to India looking for something similar, but I didn't so I ordered it. I have to say it was prettier then what I thought it was going to be. I can't wait to wear it!

My Little Indian Cowboy will be wearing this at the wedding. We are the same height so this will give him a little push... I know vain, but I like in pics when he is taller than me.

I have more stuff I have to take pics of... Since I lost my camera in India all pics are off my phone.
  • edited December 2011
    The jeweler who was working on my wedding ring (before all this mess with R started) sent me final pictures today. It's not as detailed as my original drawings because of the way the stones had to be set, but it's still beautiful. She'll be mailing it to me tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very cute ring! Even to just have...
  • edited December 2011
    My family adopted a puppy!!!! I'm sooooo excited. Too bad I won't be spending much time w. him. :( He's a CHORKIE! (Chihuahua / Yorkie) and his name is Tux!

• edited December 2011
    So cute Stephanie!!! I want a puppy now. Oh how cute is he!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, Stephanie, what an adorable puppy! He's so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards