Texas-San Antonio
Options

DJ Needed...

Any suggestions or recommendations???
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: DJ Needed...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at Holtz Entertainment and Cutting Edge Entertainment.  If you and/or your guests are big into country music, I've heard Coy Galloway.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using a DJ from Austin... so I don't have one I can personally recommend. Here is a list of vendors with reviews:

http://www.weddingwire.com/shared/Search?l=y&cid=7&geo=78234
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using DJ Express for my wedding on 9/3.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Christian with Texas Entertainment.  The company is based out of College Station (we are Aggies), but he lives here in SA.  He is so nice and really worked to get to know us and what we want - I'm really looking forward to having him at our wedding!
  • Options
    DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've booked Holtz...consistently good online reviews and a great price for the package.
  • Options
    geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked both Cutting Edge & Allustra.
  • Options
    Jessicanell09Jessicanell09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have booked with Texas Sound Systems.  I have been in touch with them a great deal and they have been really easy to work with and very affordable!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Ron from Cutting Edge but was leery of not knowing who my assigned DJ would be until a month before my wedding so I opted not to use them. I ended up booking Chris with Future Sounds - he comes highly recommended from my venue.  He's a one man show so I know exaclty who I'm getting and he's been doing this for years.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brandon with Platinum DJ.  He is awesome, we were so impressed with him at my best friends wedding last year that when we got engaged, we both already knew we would book him without even looking around. 

The technology that he has to customize your wedding playlist, and I mean, every detail along with him acting almost like a wedding coordinator during the reception - was awesome.  Not to mention he was very receptive of the crowd dancing. If noone liked the song being played and wasn't moving, he would cut it short (smoothly of course) and play something else.  Was great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You mentioned that you booked with Chris from Future Sounds and I noticed that your wedding has now past - congratulations!  Were you happy with Chris' service as a DJ & Emcee?

Thanks for your insight.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_dj-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:103Discussion:bb8cb0c1-934f-467b-8ed4-d5568dbd3817Post:b00cb7f4-ba3e-4d8f-bb0c-69a331dda94b">Re: DJ Needed...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I met with Ron from Cutting Edge but was leery of not knowing who my assigned DJ would be until a month before my wedding so I opted not to use them. I ended up booking Chris with Future Sounds - he comes highly recommended from my venue.  He's a one man show so I know exaclty who I'm getting and he's been doing this for years. Good luck!
    Posted by txcyclist[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards