October 2012 Weddings
Options

hurricane sandy

Dear hurricane Sandy!

you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS! < sarcasticly said />
Patty

our flight for our honeymoon was just canceled! after we kept calling and calling the airline and they kept telling us we were fine and our flight would not be canceled and we didn't need to change our flight to earlier because we were not in the impact zone! well now we are without a plan and waiting for the airline to call us back! we never get to take trips esp. expensive trips and now here we are all ready to go and we cant! of course our dumb asses decided we didn't need trip insurance so we cant even get our $ back! < big mistake! /> hopefully the storm passes quickly and we can get out asap but we were supposed to be out Monday am  now it looks like the earliest we will get out will be sometime  maybe Wednesday! so we will be missing 2-3 days of our hm!

Re: hurricane sandy

• Options
    You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as I tape up my windows and evacuate my apartment.

In all seriousness - sorry, that sucks :(
  • Options
    I'm on hold with the airline now, as I am typing this.  lol
    So far my flight ( to Puerto Rico) is not cancelled but we are supposed to fly out at 6:45am Monday.  Luckily, if we can't leave til Weds., it's easily adjusted with both of our jobs. We still have time to cancel our hotel reservation so that's not an issue for us.

This does suck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards