Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Seacrest Resort in Falmouth

Hi! Has anyone had their reception at the Seacrest ? I know they are halfway through renovations and should be done by Spring 2011. We are looking to have our reception there and any feedback is helpful! Thanks <3 Lisa 
Photobucket

Re: Seacrest Resort in Falmouth

• Options
    BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

All I know is that there renovations have been going on for a while & they have been sold recently. Their new owners let msot of their staff go so my only piece of advice is to make sure you ask how much experience the chef & the wedding planner have. Other than that it is a beautiful location!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into booking them for my wedding (which was 2 weeks ago) and I was promised the renovations would be done by May 2010 - clearly they're not.  Glad I didn't make that decision (well, they made the decision for me, their new rates put them completely out of our price range - the old rates were just slightly out of our price range and we would've figured it out if it would've been at that rate).  I probably would not have been happy if the renovations were still going on!  Beautiful location though.  Not sure what the new staff/management is like, but they are now owned by the same people who own what was once the sheraton tara in Hyannis (I forget the new name) - the place right off the rotary across the street  from the Melody Tent, which was renovated first - might be worth it to check them out to see what the final product should look like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on the wedding!! Hope everything went well :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    KLBubblesKLBubbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I just noticed your post when searching about review of the SeaCrest... I have my wedding scheduled there for July 2011 and I was wondering if you had scheduled there- had you heard anything about how far they are on renovations??!!
    Thanks! Goodluck with the planning
  • Options
    kristobbykristobby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have my wedding scheduled there for June 2012, but I went to the resort in February, and they were still amidst renovations, but I am heading there next weekend, and they have a wedding scheduled for Sunday, so they are definitely done with everything - and ready for weddings! I picked the venue when it was gutted for renovations - very excited to see how it looks all finished!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards