Bustier for a 40G?!?!?!

Is there even such a thing? Ive tried everywhere I can think of. :(

Also one of my BM is a 42F. any help?

Re: Bustier for a 40G?!?!?!

• Options
    BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Some possible places (the first 2 have bustiers in the sizes you're looking for):

www.barenecessities.com
    www.hipsandcurves.com
    www.divabras.com

(I just googled "plus sized bras" and a lot options came up.)
  • Options

That's the specialty of Livi Rae!

Livi Rae Lingerie
    440 Ernest Barrett Pkwy. Suite #31
    Kennesaw, GA 30144

Phone:  770-429-7004

They advertise that they can fit busts of any size!

• Options
    http://www.corsetconnection.com/order/index.php?action=category&id=3

My MOH is a 48H and this worked for her...in a strapless dress (her choice not mine).   You need to allow sufficient time for custom design and it is not inexpensive. 
  • Options
    I like bravissimo.com and they have plenty of things in large cup sizes.  But they're located in teh UK somewhere so shipping is a little pricey.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_bustier-40g?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:7d562bd3-a4e7-444a-b241-c318a3f6fa1ePost:000a2a2c-b69b-41a7-ba0d-bcb2c190022f">Re: Bustier for a 40G?!?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like <strong>bravissimo.com</strong> and they have plenty of things in large cup sizes.  But they're located in teh UK somewhere so shipping is a little pricey.
    Posted by Pinot21[/QUOTE]

This.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Love love love Figleaves.com too.  They have everything!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vexievexie member
    First Comment
    If possible, I'd suggest finding a speciality store where you can go in person to try on the bustier as they are not all created equally and sizes will even change depending on the make and style.

I am normally a 40DD however had a really difficult time finding one that fit.  I tried on so many with the help of a specialty fitter and ended up buying a 40D one as it didn't dig or make my boobs raise to my chin when I sat down (lol.. you KNOW that's a must!)  Plus, many of them gave me 'back fat' which is another huge no-no.    They do cost a lot, however getting the right one is sooo worth it!  I ended up spending almost $130... but it's sooo comfortable, makes my girls look spectacular and no backfat ;)

Good luck!
    84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards