Oklahoma

Need help in OKC

I had booked Tres Suenos Vineyard for my June 25th wedding... but it's been derailed. My fiance is coming over from England and his visa has been delayed. We're now looking at a November wedding and the vineyard isn't going to be feasible (bye bye $500 deposit).

So I now have to re-plan EVERYTHING. We both so wanted an outdoor wedding, but in November I don't see how we could pull it off without massive outdoor heaters (and I'm not wearing SLEEVES!) So I need help finding a venue for about 40 guests, for both ceremony & reception, that will allow self-catering and alcohol for the reception. We're having guests from England, Scotland, Spain, Chile, and Germany - trust me, we need alcohol.

My budget has just been cut because of how much we'd already spent preparing for the June wedding, and having to pay extra fees on his visa, so I need something really inexpensive. We'd chosen Tres Suenos because their price was excellent ($999) and included the tables, chairs, archway, dressing loft, and even the PA system and Mic. I'm dreading having to rent everything, because I know how expensive most rental places are.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

~The Disillusioned Bride

Re: Need help in OKC

• edited December 2011

My friend had her wedding at Express Event Center (off of Expressway and Council) and she said they're pretty reasonable.  They allow outside catering, alcohol, and provide chairs and tables.  I think they have a website that you can check out.  Good luck!

• lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Festivities Event Center in June. They are very reasonably priced but they also book quickly so you should call soon! Good luck with everything!
  • mila0270mila0270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Old Trinity of Paseo in OKC.  Might be just right!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Angela--

In regards to the previous comment recommending Old Trinity of Paseo--I have a wedding coming up there and just snapped a few pics prior-to to check it out.  Here they are if you're interested.  Hope it all starts coming together for you! xox

-Jenny
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards