California-San Diego
Options

Hair Stylists

I'm looking for recommendations for a hair stylist. Preferably someone in the temecula  or north san diego area. Also I was wondering how much I should expect to spend to have my hair done??
Thanks!

Re: Hair Stylists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my hair done in Solana Beach (my wedding is in the Botanic Garends in Encinitas) I am paying $175 for my hair and $75 per bridesmaid hair. My hair will be a half up half down do, and my bridesmaids are having full up dos. I have checked around and this is about average for a good place to do your hair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin recently got married and the hairdresser came to us. She was fantastic, and I know we paid less than the post above (I had an updo and paid $60.) Her name is Jeanette and she is out of Trendsetters Salon in Ocean Beach. I know you said North County, but like I mentioned, she traveled to us. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the replies ladies. I will check them both out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a Hairstylist in San Diego. I would be willing to do you and your bridal party for a reasonable price. my email is neenah.d87@gmail.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Audra Rene is who I am using and definitely recommend her! All her prices, for wedding and regular hair cuts is on audrarene.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards