North Carolina
Options

Total AW: E-Pic Guestbook

Our photographer just sent the layout to our e-pic guestbook (we get one round of changes, but I'm not seeing anything I'd like different!)  We asked them to include a poem called "I Like You" by Sandal Stoddard Warburg.  ***As usual I saw this idea on the October 2010 board and for the life of me can't remember the screen name right now, but will edit if I find it.  Her real name is Maureen***

I read the poem after seeing her picture book, and it was so "us" that I had to copy.  That's what the Knot is for right ;)  

............................ I will probably take the link down in a few days so it is not public for too long!  If the link is gone when you read this, and still want to see it, PM me!

Re: Total AW: E-Pic Guestbook

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth I looked at this a little while ago and then got distracted and forgot to come back and post.  I love it!

I like that there's very obviously spots for your guests to write and they won't be writing all over your photos, I've heard people comment that they felt bad writing on top of pictures in these! 

That poem is great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YGPM!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YGPM!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried to PM you back but it didn't work. I love your photobook! It is sooo awesome and I love the poem. Im so glad we found our missing photobooks!!!
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards