Florida-West Coast

Sent out Save teh Dates!!!! (PIP)

So excited, finally sent out Save the Dates yesterday!  and I LOVE them!  My cousin designed them, and we printed them via Vista Print.  We ended up combining STD and a change of address (my FH and I recently purchased a house).  We also ordered personalized envelopes, note cards, thank you cards, and stickers, as well as a bunch of freebies that Vista Print threw in.  Our total package (a box worth of stuff) only cost $64 including shipping! 

The Pictures don't do them justice, but I had to share!

The Front (actual save the date)

The Back (Change of Address)

The Envelope

So glad that its all done, now moving on to bridesmaids dresses!

Re: Sent out Save teh Dates!!!! (PIP)

• teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

They look great!

• edited December 2011
    They came out great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TimsGirl10TimsGirl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look great!!  When is your wedding?  I am getting ready to send out my STDs as soon as I can get to the post office- I want the cool wedding ring stamps! LOL
    Photobucket March 2011 September Siggy Challenge FAVORITE MOVIE BIO updated 8/15 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Its March 12, 2011.   We ended up using the LOVE stamps from the post office, because the flowers were purple and green (our colors). 
  • edited December 2011
    they are so pretty
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards