Flowers

HELP: flower color

I am having a difficult time finding ideas that match my colors... The bridesmaid's dresses are Teal (green) - Oasis from david's bridal, and i want burnt orange as my flower color but am not sure if it will go....? I really like teal and orange but need ideas, pictures, advice.. anyone? :)

Re: HELP: flower color

• WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um....please don't interpret this as critical, but the first thing I thought of was the Miami Dolphins colors. Sorry.

*Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • edited December 2011
    hi!!! my girls dresses are teal too! not oasis bc we went with davinci, but i loved the oasis color from davids. anyways, my MOH is in a deep purple. all the girls will be holding bright pink gerbers with stargazer lillies. maybe some purple filler in there too. keepin it bright to contrast the dresses. then just add some white ones into mine.

orange sounds pretty too! but i was thinking Miami dolphins as well.
    Anniversary
  • alivesoonalivesoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    strogn colors can look good together, but make sure they  dont clash !!or that the wedding looks like a circus party ! classic is always elegant

whe you are using such a darlkcolor as teal, simple creamy white flowers with some color accents may be the best choice. you can also accent with ribbons and fabric, you definately dont wanna over do in color
  • flamingtwig72flamingtwig72 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah...those two colors do not sound appropriate for a wedding. I don't know precisely what color you're referring to, as teal and green are very different colors, but something in the light pink or lavender families may go well if you want more color. If I were you, though, I'd just use white flowers.
  • carlieD2010carlieD2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    man.... bummer.  I would have thought Florida Gators before Miame Dolphins.  :)  Well, thanks to all for the advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards