New Mexico

Hair and Makeup in Santa Fe

Does anyone have any good hair and makeup recommendations for Santa Fe? Getting married at Loretto in October on a Sunday, and I don't live in town. Help!

Jessica

Re: Hair and Makeup in Santa Fe

• edited December 2011
    For make-up use Ashylnne Padilla.  She was my make-up gal at MAC and now does make-up for movies/tv shows filmed in NM.  This is another woman's review (who doesn't know Ashlynne from Adam, lol)

"Ashlynne Padilla  - makeup - amor.makeup@gmail.com Use those free fake lashes, they totally add glamour.  Not only is Ashlynne super friendly, she'll make you look amazing and natural and isnt afraid to play around with different looks"

She is truly amazing and can do any look you want!
  • edited December 2011
    Whatever you do I would not go with Rock, Paper scissors.  Had the hardest time with them.
  • edited December 2011
    Make Up by Victoria Salas. She goes wherever you are!  Traditional or Airbrush makeup. I loved her!!

www.makeupbyvictoriasalas.com/" class="l" onmousedown="return rwt(this,'','','','1','AFQjCNHWItcsOx1dmvlrD_UNx-bJAg817A','','0CBUQFjAA')">www.makeupbyvictoriasalas.com 

-Tania
    "My husband says I feed him like he's a god: every meal is a burnt offering." ~Rhonda Hansome
  • megginbaxtermegginbaxter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just booked monica stark (makeupsantafe.com) and am doing my make up trial this weekend. i'll let you know what i think but i can tell you what i know which is that she is not exactly budget-concious.

also, i'm getting married at loretto in october too! but on a saturday (10/16) it's getting close now. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards