Nebraska-Omaha

Castle Unicorn

I was looking online at Castle Unicorn and was wondering what people have heard..
Prices? Friendlyness?

Re: Castle Unicorn

• edited December 2011
    My sister was going to use them but after getting lost trying to find it themselves they decided not to put their guests through that.
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and i went and looked at it. It is quite beautiful, but they seem to really nickle and dime a person. We were very put off by that. You basically pay the rental fee for the place, but ALL tables, chairs, ect is extra cost that you have to rent (through them).
  • edited December 2011
    I know a DJ who loves working with them. But that isn't really from a bride/groom side. Also they seemed really nice when we spoke with them at a Bridal Show. I don't think it is overly difficult to find the location, but I live in Iowa so that may be why. Maybe if you do go through them you can try to negotiate and ask if they can include the table and chair rental if you book your wedding through them. You could say that you are considering two different places and the other place is about the same price but includes all of that.

• HiLLjOHiLLjO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a gal that got married there. She had a great, lovely time. Her blog is here and she has pics up, she's helpful; ask her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards