Texas-Houston
Options

Venues

Any information yall have for these sites would be greatly appreciated! I am going to visit a few next week.

Thanks so much :)

Bella Elegante-pricing info?
The Heights Fire Station
The Pavilion on Gessner
Ashford Oaks
Chateau at Midtown ***my favorite so far by the pictures and the PRICE***
Pelazzio Houston

Ceremony- Chapel at River Oaks Baptist

Re: Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Pavillion on Gessner is DIRT CHEAP but you will have to have a "vision" and spruce up the place
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can check out my bio or email me lizmartin05 at gmail dot com. I had my recpetion at the fire station
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with kitty about Pavillion on Gessner. The good thing is you can bring in your own vendors. But their catering price pp is cheap. The deal buster for us was that if you plan on having a live band(which we are), you have to rent out 2 of the three ballrooms.

Pelazzio is nice and they have an all inclusive package that was a great deal, just out of our budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    akeptwoman26akeptwoman26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I Booked with  the Pelazzio! I love that place they do have an all inclusive package and it almost include everything except the Photographer. It included open bar (which was a must have for FI). DJ, LIMO (which I substituted), Wedding cake, and awseome menu. It also included 5 floral and a head table arrangement which I am using for my centerpieces. It was a must for me to have ceremony in one room and the reception in a seperate. Sherry is my consultant and I recommend working with her. Tell her Sabrina sent you. If you want to know more about the packaging and the price send me a message and I would love to help you.
    I also liked Villa Ballrooms, they have an all inclusive place, the owners was a florist and a photographer, they even coves your Bridal Party flowers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    heights firestation is 1200 for a full day from 9am to 2am. i will probably end up booking with them but i will not be happy with that because you can't decorate and you cant bring kegs upstairs. i love that it's in my neighborhood and is historic, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards