Outdoor Weddings

beach wedding party attire

was wondering if anyone thinks it would be ok if my bridesmaid wore a long dress and best man wore khakis and tommy bahama style shirt?  I 

Re: beach wedding party attire

• I think it depends on the long dress.  If it's more of a maxi-dress style, then I think that would be lovely.   If it's super-formal, that might look a little off.
    DSC_9275
  • Completely agree with PP. You may want to check what the weather is on the water. If it's going to be a scorcher, you may want to opt for shorter dresses.
    But I don't tink maxi dresses would look out of place.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_beach-wedding-party-attire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:3eff8c87-8470-40d2-97ae-ce21e44e9c3aPost:28cd001a-9256-42b4-b4d0-0da51f323344">beach wedding party attire</a>:
    [QUOTE]was wondering if anyone thinks it would be ok if my bridesmaid wore a long dress and best man wore khakis and tommy bahama style shirt?  I 
    Posted by kimmykim9382[/QUOTE]

thank you! I think I have my bridesmaid talked  into a tea length! I just dont want to be a bridezilla lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards