Arizona-Phoenix
Options

The date is set....

New to the "Boards", just started reading them today but have already found many helpful suggestions.
My FI and I are getting married in April at The Windmill Winery in Florence, AZ. It is so beautiful and the photo ops are endless!
Looking forward to browsing through the boards for more helpful hints!

Re: The date is set....

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi! I am getting married at the windmill too!!!! My date is march 5th.  Are you using them to provide everything or using your own vendors. I have some names of vendors I am using willing to go all the way to florance if you want them. It is such a beautiful place isn't it?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I have seen pictures of Windmill online and it looks absolutely gorgeous!
    I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!! Ask us questions!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    SaraBell36SaraBell36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, congratulations on your wedding and planning!

I am a photographer based mainly in Prescott but I travel all over Arizona. My motto is "beautiful, affordable photographs," and I work really hard to make sure I provide memorable prints, all images on a CD, and a beautiful hardcover book with photos of the day inside. I do all of this for under $1,000.

I am able to save by working a second job and paying myself less for my photography, and by cutting costs in areas like using a free website and not purchasing the copyrights to my photos (this also means you can print and re-print to your heart's desire without having to purchase a copyright from me or anything like that).

My website is www.SaraBellPhotography.weebly.com and I would love for you to consider me! If you have not found someone yet and are at all interested, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail with the date, location, and times of your wedding and I'd be more than happy to give you a price!

Good luck with all of your planning!

Sara
  • Options
    saranoellel12saranoellel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm a freelance hair and makeup artist in Phoenix. If you still need a hair/makeup artist, feel freee to check out my website and we can schedule a trial for you. or feel free to email me. saranoellel@yahoo.com

saranoellemakeup.jimdo.com (there is no www in front of the website domain)

Congratulations,
    Sara
  • Options
    do you have a lot of guest flying in for your wedding?  i want to have my wedding at this venue as well, but my mother seems to think there will be a lot of upset people that fly in and have to drive an hour and a half to the location....are you encountering any of these hiccups?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards