Missouri-Kansas City
Options

*KOTW caterpillar85*

How many people in your wedding party?

Any pets?

Favorite cake flavor?

What is your occupation?

**Don't forget girls, you can ask questions too!!

Re: *KOTW caterpillar85*

• Options
    edited March 2012
    FI and I both have four, my best friend is my maid of honor, sister is matron of honor, and 2 other bms.

No pets, I have had about 5 beta fish, but each one has tragically died so I think it's safe if I don't hold another life in my hands!

Favorite cake flavor is white/vanilla with a champagne filling. The filling is about 1/3 whipped icing, 1/3 bavarian cream, and 1/3 almond immulsion. If only I can take out all the calories.

Part time I am a cake designer, and the rest of my week I spend at my mom's boutique to help her.

** I posted on last week's but I think TK ate it because I could never see it!
  • Options

How did your FH propose?

What's your favorite place in KC?

Where's the ceremony/reception?

What's the last movie you saw? Did you like it?

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Ted proposed to me on our vacation to Colorado last August. It was our first full day there and we started the trip at Pike's Peak. We ran around all over the top of that damn thing so he could find a secluded spot. I had no idea what was going on and was almost passing out because lack of oxygen. Finally we found a spot and he asked me! It was beautiful up there and I wouldn't change a thing, except I probably would have worn sunscreen, I was bright red after!

I don't know if I really have a favorite place in KC! I love downtown, but I also love where I grew up, where there is one stoplight! That's a toughy...

My ceremony and reception is at a horse ranch in Lenexa called Peeper Ranch. It is gorgeous :)

Last movie I saw was Act of Valor. It was good and I liked how the actors were active Navy Seals, but because of that their acting kind of sucked. I am a big stickler when it comes to acting, if someone isn't good I don't like the movie. But luckily the "acting" parts were few and far between... most of it was action which they were great at.
  • Options

what are you most looking forward to at the wedding?

what does your dress look like?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm most looking forward to the honeymoon for sure! But for the actual day, I am really excited to do the first look. I am hoping he will cry and stuff, but I'm sure he will just say "you look pretty" and that be it.

This is my dress before some changes-

I don't have a pic of me in it. I am going to deepen the sweetheart neckline, add some thin straps, and take off the flower and add bling or something instead. Also taking out some of the crinoline because it is much poofier than the pic shows. I am having an outdoor wedding and it's really laid back so a ballgown with a super long train doesn't really work, plus it's not my style.
  • Options
  • Options
    What dresses have you chosen for your bridesmaids?

Where are you two honeymooning?!?

I love that dress, it's perfect for the outdoor wedding.  I'd love to see your finished touches!
  • Options
    I haven't chosen a dress yet for my BMs. I want a dress for them that is under $100 and be something they can wear again. Been stalking modcloth but one of my girls is a little heavier set and I'm afraid their sizes won't fit her hips. I really like THIS one and so do my girls, but was hoping for other colors (the navy works though)...

We will be going to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. (I wished for caribbean but it's hurricane season Frown) Have narrowed down a couple resorts, and we're going to AAA on saturday to finalize and put down a deposit!

My wedding dress fits me perfectly now, so if I don't lose any weight it will still fit. But I'm hoping to lose a couple inches, so I don't want to alter it until the last minute! (scary, I know!) I will post pics when that happens. :)
  • Options
    I like that BM dress!

What kind of flowers are you going to have?

Favorite sport/team?

Biggest wedding day fear?
  • Options
    I haven't had an appt with my florist yet, but the flowers I like are anemones, dahlias, ranunculus, and stargazers. I am pretty sure the only one that's in season is the dahlias lol... oh well.

I love watching football and basketball. I typically only watch college, not pro... K-State is my alma mater so of course they are my favorite!!

Biggest wedding day fear is people I love not showing up. My family has had some crazy drama lately, and I just hope everything works out and they don't not come out of spite or anything. Oh, and rain since it's outdoors.

My week is almost up!! DANG :)
  • Options
    I'm getting married there too!  We just booked it last week for Sept 15th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards