Nebraska
Options

HyVee Flowers

Did anyone use HyVee for their flowers?  If so did you like them?  Were the prices fair?
Visit The Knot! "Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me"

Re: HyVee Flowers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_hyvee-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:99c376ed-b9d3-4af9-8a54-2cfdd2bbc78dPost:f76c70f4-fb24-45f9-9195-ebef8e40383a">HyVee Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone use HyVee for their flowers?  If so did you like them?  Were the prices fair?
    Posted by a_griffith84[/QUOTE]

I did, and loved them - actually cried when I saw my bouquet.  :)  I do know different stores have slightly different pricing though, so check around.  The Papillion store did mine.  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!!!
    Visit The Knot! "Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me"
  • Options
    I would be sure to get an estimate from a wedding florist or two also. I checked prices with a local hy-vee and they were $500 more than the wedding florists going off the same picture. I dont think the hyvee estimate included tax or ddelivery fees either.
  • Options
    Oh wow! Good to know. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards