Favors

Need help on favor tags!

My wedding is August 18th 2012 and I am stuck on what to write on the favor tags. Our reception is at an old bank turned into an event venue.  I wanted to touch on the bank thing a little bit but not make that our theme.  We decided to do chocolate coins as our favors but I am having trouble thinking of something to put on the tag. I wanted to reference the bank but wasn't sure what to put...

Re: Need help on favor tags!

• what about "Thanks a million for sharing with us this special day" or "A hug and a kiss, A promise to treasure. Thank you for sharing our first day together."
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_need-help-on-favor-tags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:74fadb67-971f-4f51-b270-4bace846a726Post:65d8a73b-8b17-4ba6-adbc-ec15109cbfdd">Re: Need help on favor tags!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>"A hug and a kiss, A promise to treasure . Thank you for sharing our first day together.</strong>"
    Posted by tiffysue2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I really like this idea!</div>
    255313_3528328290997_1532703995_n
    We say, "I do" on July 12, 2014.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • Love the choc coins as favors - very cute.  Sorry - no great money quotes - but I love the two suggested.
    Daring to dream a bigger dream
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards