Florida-Central Florida
Options

Beach wedding Spring 2012

I was just seeing if anyone has rented a beach house in New Syrmna (or in the area)  and has had a caterer brought in ?  I have found someone to set up chairs and everything for the ceremony on the beach but I was thinking of having someone to come to the house and serve apps. & have a small bar also sit down or buffet dinner. Just wanted to see if anyone had any input ?

Thanks!

Re: Beach wedding Spring 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also currently planning my wedding in either Daytona or New Smyrna, but haven't found a venue yet! Do you mind sharing where you found your rental house? Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kier14 who are you using to do the beach setup? I am looking for catering also but have not have had any luck. CourtneyDT, not sure how large your wedding is, but our venue is the Wilbur Boathouse located between daytona and new smyrna, ideal for wedding sizes of 100 people or less.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry everyone for the delayed response... i did see the wilbur boat house and she emailed me information.  I also was looking into the rivergrill ? its an inn and a restaurant that hosts weddings in new symrna. For the beach set up I found beachweddingsinflorida.com.... they seemed the least "tacky" of what ive seen so far..and has various options...BUT now I found Paradise cove in Orlando...it has a beachy vibe but also has an outdoor area thats partly covered ,with a tiki bar that looks like its more our style! I'm going to have mostly out of town guests and Paradise Cove has more hotels around the area and its close to disney if family members want to explore central florida so we will see !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards