Florida-West Coast

We had our rehearsal

Well we had our rehearsal last night and it was so much fun!!!  I thought I'd be this big stressed out basket case, but I was never more relaxed.  My sister (she's also my MOH) and my FBIL both asked if I was on drugs.  They tried to pull a prank on me by having the bestman wear this hat in with a mullett hair piece  on the back.  I thought he grew out his hair (and although wasn't thrilled with it) and just okay, he grew it out and no big deal.  I was so calm it was scary.  I hope this weekend goes this way.

The only drama was from my mom (and she always causes drama).  My dad was supposed to walk me down the isle (I had a dad and stepdad).  My mom said she wouldn't come to the wedding if my stepdad also didn't walk me down.  I just looked at her and said you're now bringing this to me on the rehearsal day.  Both are walking me and my mom was happy, but I had hoped to just have my dad.  Oh well, 1 crisis averted.

And for any brides getting married at Sacred Heart, Frankie is our coordinator and he is the best.  He's so funny and easy going.  And the church is beautiful!!

Re: We had our rehearsal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards