Washington-Seattle

Monday Check-In

What's up? Smile
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• The weekend was WAY too short! It was a good one though!

We spent time with FI's sister and her family, went to his niece's soccer tournament in B-ham. When we left, we ended up in the treacherous downpour. Very scary! But, we made it home in one piece. I was glad to spend time with her, she's in the wedding so it's always fun talking about wedding stuff with her. We also told them we won't make it to Maui next year (we get married next year, and they're renewing their vows in Maui, we were going to go for our HMoon but it's SO expensive). She was very understanding! Made me feel way better. We're going to Cabo instead and will spend a week at an AI. So excited.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This weekend flew by!!

Saturday my mom and step dad threw us a "stock the bar" party to help with our wedding bar. Everyone that came donated beer and wine, and we are all set now, that was so much fun!!

Yesterday was my bridal shower. My girls are amazing and did a wonderful job!! One of my bridesmaids bought me a session ot get lash extensions for the wedding. I can't wait to do that, I have never had them before. I think they will look amazing!!

FI and I are now finishing our coffee before we head to the courthouse to get our marriage lisence. Only 33 more days!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nothing too exciting happened over the weekend here, but Monday night I found out my best friend is pregnant!! I'm super excited!! 

Wednesday we are meeting with a videographer and Thursday we are meeting with a DJ. I've received a lot of caterer quotes, so now we need to pick 2-3 and go tasting! Lots going on! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree that the weekend went by far too fast!  Saturday I got to celevrate my nephews first birthday with friends and family and Sunday was also my Bridal shower - I can say I have never felt so spoiled and special in my life! My girls and mom did such a wonderful job!  We are 25 days from the big day and checking things off left and right. I have a dress fitting this upcoming weekend and most of the guys are getting measured for their tuxes, cant believe how fast this is all going now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards