Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Honeymoon Booked!!

FI's aunt and uncle just booked our honeymoon!
We're going to Sandals Royal Bahamian for 7 nights in an oceanview room with a personal concierge!
I can't wait!! This is such a wonderful gift!

Re: Honeymoon Booked!!

• Options
    YAY!! :) That is so exciting!! I'm jealous how close you are getting! I can't wait for your wedding!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_honeymoon-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:543d2778-a68b-40ec-a550-d6bca2dada08Post:4a443cf5-0749-4146-bff2-2efe783eb392">Re: Honeymoon Booked!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!! :) That is so exciting!! I'm jealous how close you are getting! I can't wait for your wedding!
    Posted by KristinAndAlan[/QUOTE]

Exactly what Kristin said! Can't wait till your wedding and so happy that you guys got such an amazing gift for a honeymoon! You will have an amazing time! :)
  • Options
    Holy crap!! That is awesome!! You will have a blast!  I also cannot believe how fast your wedding is approaching. I remember your tickler when I was still planning mine and it was over a year!  Congrats, you are getting so close!
  • Options
    The honeymoon sounds amazing!!  And what a generous gift. :)  Congrats!
  • Options
    What a terrific gift!!! That is so awesome! YAY!!!
  • Options
    That is a very generous gift, holy crap! Sounds wonderful.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! And yes, a very big gift from them!! We feel so blessed :)
  • Options
    Wow! Thats amazing! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards