Getting in Shape

Thursday WW Accountability

Well, I got hit with round two of feeling like crap today.  My throat hurts so bad its gonna be lots of soft foods for me today- if I have any appetite at all.  Here's my "plan" for the day:

B: yogurt (1); applesauce (1)
L: soup (1); crackers (3); probably another yogurt (1)
D: ??????? probably more soup?

Lots of low-cal juice today too.

Total: 7
Target: 26 (doubt I'll hit that today, but I'll try if I can muster up the appetite)
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday WW Accountability

• ugh i got hit with the 2nd round of this crappy cold on monday night....so i feel your pain. just starting to feel better today, though still super stuffy and have a cough.

B: banana bread (3), coffee (1)
    S: yogurt (3)
    L: fish (6), grapes (1)
    D: tbd, i think hot sausage (4), potatos (3), some veggie (0)

Total: 21
    Target: 26

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Ugh, I hope you guys feel better! Nothing worse than battling an annoying cold. :-(

Do you guys ever have trouble trying to fit exercise in? How do you do it with a full-time job, tons of errands to run every day, trying to keep the house clean, while still maintaining your friendships/family relationships through socializing?

I got my food scale, and it has been really nice! Instead of spending a lot of time trying to count out baked chips or eyeballing my portions of chicken, I just put it on the scale and presto! -- an accurate reading. Definitely well worth the $25 on Amazon.

B - coffee (0), lite mcmuffin (2)
    S - orange or apple (1), string cheese (1)
    L - Lean Cuisine spinach artichoke panini (6)
    S - ff Pringles (1), garden vegetable soup (0)
    D - unsure, I have my weigh-in tonight and will eat something after that.

E - Trying to walk dogs in between the many errands!

Total - 11
    Target - 24

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_thursday-ww-accountability-49?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:cc3cdc3e-a225-4d8c-9db9-2fc2c3bf9c47Post:02ec79b2-e2e6-4102-860e-58f077580572">Re: Thursday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you guys ever have trouble trying to fit exercise in? How do you do it with a full-time job, tons of errands to run every day, trying to keep the house clean, while still maintaining your friendships/family relationships through socializing?
    I got my food scale, and it has been really nice! Instead of spending a lot of time trying to count out baked chips or eyeballing my portions of chicken, I just put it on the scale and presto! -- an accurate reading. Definitely well worth the $25 on Amazon.Posted by kysnowbird[/QUOTE]

i definitley have a lot of trouble fitting it in, especially lately. with being sick and working insane hours, i havent done much for the past few weeks. otherwise, i try to at least give 30 minutes after work to exercising. i know its not alot but its better than nothing. and 30 minutes doesnt take too much away from my other duties.

YAY food scale - i love mine. its so great being able to see the real portion size by weight - especially b/c it made me realize i was WAY overestimating things.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Doesn't it already feel like Friday to anyone? It does to me...
    I'm weighing in tomorrow because DH and I are going with my parents to go visit my sister at school this weekend! Eating probably won't be the best, but I'm going to try to get in walking as much as possible.

B: sandwich thin (1), egg (2), lf cheddar cheese (1), 3 slices canadian bacon (1), 1/2 grapefruit (1), coffee w/ff creamer (1)
    S: ff yogurt (1), strawberries (0)
    L: leftover Tortilla Free Burrito (2), salsa (0), lf cheese (1), 1 c grapes (1)
    S: baby carrots (0), laughing cow cheese wedge (1)
    D: salmon (3), 3/4 c couscous (3), baby spinach (0), berries (.5), ff vanilla frozen yogurt (2)

E: P90X Cardio (AM-check), Kenpo (PM)

Total: 21.5
    Target: 28
    WI: Tomorrow
  • Thanks, you guys! I'll try some of those tips. Engagement photos are in four weeks, and I now I'd feel really proud if I can squeeze in some exercise. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kysnowbird-  I only have trouble fitting in workouts when I'm not making them a priority-I'm just wimping out and being lazy if I'm honest with myself.  DH is fantastic about helping me out around the house and I can be super productive when I decide I need to be.  It's been shown to be most productive if you make a to-do list with times associated with it (ex. laundry 5:15-5:20, shower 5:30-6, fold laundry 6-6:30, whatever) so that you stick to it and don't take "breaks".  I've found that when I have a lot to do that that really helps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks, Katie! (Ha ha, my name is Katie too.) I'll try that with the assigning times to my tasks. :-) Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards