Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Make-Up

I'm looking for someone to do my make-up on my wedding day. I dont wear much make-up usually and am definitely not going to trust myself to do a good job on my wedding day. Does anyone know someone who is good at make-up or a spa that does a good job and it decently priced?

Re: Make-Up

• Options
    I'm going to the MAC store on the plaza for my wedding day makeup.  I haven't had my trial yet, but they seem to be reasonably priced. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was so happy with Corie Vogel.  She came to our hotel and did my hair and make-up as well as my mom's, and two sister's.  She is very responsive and professional. She was reasonably priced.  IMy make-up lasted all day and I just had to do some lip touch-ups at night.  I'm using her again, in fact for a formal event I'm attending in January.  She has a facebook but here is her email:
    corie.stylist@gmail.com
  • Options
    I'm probably going with A Shear Thing Salon.  They have some great package options that seem pretty reasonable and I understand their work is fantastic.  I'm trying to get my trial scheduled soon.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards