Missouri-Kansas City

Re: (Untitled)

• edited December 2011
    I think Ida's has a huge selection of bridesmaids dresses. Its on the Kansas side. 95th and Metcalf area. You don't need an appointment for bridesmaid dresses but you do to try on bridal gowns.
    I got my gown there and then 20% discount on all my bridesmaids dresses.
    Good luck!
    Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Noltes! It's kind of tricky because there are two locations- one is in Leawood, Ks- that one has all the wedding dresses. The dresses there start at 1200 dollars. I had a good experiencee there- my consultant was very positive and upbeat! I ordered my dress from there in October aand have my first fitting next week! I also got a great price on my dress! There is another location up North exclusively for the BMM dresses, MOB dresses, and FG dresses. I didn't get my BM dresses there because they were a little pricy for my girls- most were around 270-280. I got my BM dresses aat Ids's so I second that recommendation! The only thing about Ida's is that they do not have an altering department at the store, but other than that they are very friendly and helpful, and great prices! I also went to Gown Galary, which is located downtown at 1901 Main Street, Suite 200
    Kansas City, MO 64108, and I went to Altar in brookside at 332 West 75th Street
    Kansas City, MO 64114. The only thing that fristerated me about Altar was that the samples dresses were al to small to fit me- I am about a size 20!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! Sounds like Idas will be my first stop, then we will just float around and see what else we can find!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly suggest Emily Hart bridal at 135th between Roe & Nall!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Gown Gallery. My budget was less than $1000, and there was a great selection.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards