Georgia-Atlanta

Invitations

So I'm a little behind with my Save-the-dates! I just started looking (My wedding is May 14th). I kinda want to get all my paper goods from the same place (save the dates, invitations and programs). Does anyone have a good suggestion? I really like pocketfold invites.

Re: Invitations

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Zazzle.com, and I've also heard many GA knotties talking about Vista Print - they've got some pretty good deals : )
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to get STDs from VistaPrint - it's just going to be a large postcard totally covered with one of our e-pics, and with the "save the date" stuff written on the bottom right.   Since it's just going to be a big picture I'm not concerned with getting all the paper products from the same place.  Everything doesn't have to be all matchy IMO.
    Photobucket
  • Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got our STD's from Vistaprint and loved them - they were super inexpensive. 
    We purchased the invitations from Exclusively Weddings.  They don't have to match completely..our's both had shades of blue.
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:b28fa60b-9c88-4aaa-9e8b-da7e2046f8b0Post:72f599ce-4370-4c74-bdc1-7dd0a126040c">Re: Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got our STD's from Vistaprint and loved them - they were super inexpensive.  We purchased the invitations from Exclusively Weddings.  They don't have to match completely..our's both had shades of blue.
    Posted by Sapphire1002[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd love to see what they look like. My wedding colors are going to be ivory/blue and I was thinking about doing shades of blue for our invites : )</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I used weddingpaperdivas.com for my STDs but they also have invitations. They have a lot of coordinating STDs and wedding invitations.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the advice! I'm going to check into VistaPrint!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I (as always) recommend looking on Etsy. However, just got a STD and it was done at Vistaprint and we thought it was nice.

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    We got our save-the-dates and invitations both from www.magnetstreet.com. They do magnets, but they also do paper invitiations.  Both our save-the-date magnets and our paper invites came out AMAZING, and you can't beat the price.  The thing I like most about their website is that you can customize your invites/save-the-dates so you can make it your own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards